Although it takes its name from England’s most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic. This breathable cotton piqué version combines the tailoring of an oxford with the comfort and ease of a Polo shirt, and is printed with a block-inspired motif.
- Slim Fit: narrow shoulders and a gently tapered waist. Size to your bust measurement; may need to size up for the best fit.
- Size medium has a 27½" back body length and a 32" sleeve length. Body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck. Sleeve length changes ¾" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Back yoke.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- Machine washable or dry clean. Imported.